Final Fortress - Idle Survival
A downloadable game
Final Fortress - Idle Survival by Alley Labs
The Ultimate End-Of-The-World Survival Clicker
FINAL FORTRESS - IDLE SURVIVAL - The Ultimate end-of-the-world incremental clicker.
Somehow you survived. Now It's time to rebuild. The world belongs to the idle Z's, and all you can do now is tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather survivors, and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
GROW YOUR Z FORTRESS
The world currency is now GAS. Tap zombies, click your survivors and use your resources to build a variety of rooms, each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your tower from the blueprints you tap into along the way.
Look for survivors amongst the lost souls, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don't be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z's took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left that is worth anything now. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Rise from a lonely survivor to the sovereign of all you survey.
TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Almighty finger tap bonus. Make your Tap Tap Tap work harder for you. You can actually upgrade your finger.
• Rebuild over and over. Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. There are more survivors out there waiting to be found. Your can move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Vehicle Upgrades. Pimp your ride. Well, as much as you can from salvaged parts at the end of the world. Level Up to go further, find more survivors, and rebuild faster and stronger each time.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It's the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Watch a video to double your Income, Power, and Production, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit. It could be a while until the next one.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress gates. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it's not like things could get any worse.
• Kill the flying zombie. Yes, that's right, flying. What?! Have you never seen a zombie with a jetpack before? Catch them in flight, you never know, they just may drop something.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 - Sniper Tower
14 - Laboratory
13 - Armoury
12 - Lounge bar
11 - Fitness room
10 - Carpentry room
9 - Communication centre
8 - Water Treatment
7 - Workshop
6 - Clinic
5 - Kitchen
4 - Pantry
3 - Power Generator
2 - Garden
1 - Bedroom
0 - Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
ABOUT ALLEY LABS
East meets West in this Silicon Valley run Game Studio based out of Hanoi, Vietnam. We take all the expertise of modern gaming from around the world and let it fuse under one roof. We draw inspiration from classic arcades to modern tech, helping us create villains you love to fight, armies you want to command, and worlds you want to escape too.
Our passion for all things gaming brings out the odd, quirky, and straight up bizarre in all our team, and we wouldn't want it any other way. Our expertise has seen us working with major global brands over the last decade, taking the team to new heights and achievements, but as far as we are concerned, we're just getting started.
Alley Labs is an independent game production studio, and has been the driving force behind many titles including Word Genius, Tribal Rivals, Meteor Blitz, Final Fortress - Idle Survival, Pocket Cafe, Pet Hotel, Sketch It, and more. We are proud to announce the launch of our incremental clicker - Final Fortress.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.